For veteran riders, Fridays start with itinerary preparations for the weekend ride. There are so many things to check about your destination as well as the places around. Who knows; you might just fancy a detour while on the ride, right?
If the rain check alone is your preparation, you need to gear up your game and realized the mountains as the veterans know it! We know that there is nothing duller to us adrenaline lovers than to sit down and surf the web when we can scale the craics.
1. Are you afraid of the Big C- Commitment?
Mountain biking is the smoothest dare if you pull up your sleeves and carpe diem! In fact, the moment right after you let go off the fear, the steep frets and drifts on your trail will be nothing lesser than the best roller coaster ride of your childhood!
The wheels will soon clip to the jungle soil as well as foliage, when you need. Moreover, after that, you will be startled what you were afraid of letting go!
2. The Brown Bane of Mountain Biking
We all know it! The brown beep of mountain biking- dog shit at your perfect landing! When you’re out in the wild, it is not just the snarling bloodhounds that distress you, but their shit too. Literally, this is part of every biker’s experience. Right when you are lying down on the ground of your trail finish and exclaiming about the adventure that it was, an odd smell creeps up. You turn around to find that the brown bane has stuck you again because you accidentally stepped on dog shit. Nevertheless, the best you can do is finding a perfect stick and leaf to clean yourself up before the bile begins to overpower the adrenaline.
3. Your Bike is a Gold Digger right?
- The other side of mountain biking is the gold digger girlfriend that a mountain bike is. No matter how many resolutions and calculations you do to cut your bike expenditure, you always find a way to reason an expensive upgrade sooner than later.
- In fact, this is the best part of being a mountain biker that you are readily looking out for ways to improve your ride and bike with immense focus. As veterans, we don’t want to thumb you down because a good bike is a good bike only until you love it and keep UPGRADING it; because, a more daring trail in the mountains await you!
4. Mountain Biking Buddies Make your Trail the best of life
Slow down if you’re wondering what is wrong with our celebration of independence, because we don’t mean that you should have BFF on your mountain biking rides. Mostly because, mountain biking is about your adrenaline rush, people tend to miss out the fun and frolic mountain biking promises with friends.
The best feeling of the end to a trail is always better when you have a few pairs of hands to shake and high-five with.
5. Falls are Your Stepping Stones to Happiness!
- It would be silly to say that crashes maketh the life. In fact, the pain of a crash doesn’t last long while the effect lasts longer. In fact, if you don’t brace up and try again, the torment of the fall, regardless of the injuries will haunt you forever.
- It might bubble up watching your biker friends cover a trail with ease while you slag with everything de-motivating. The best advice to keep in mind is to act cool and TRY harder!
6. How daring is your daring mountain biking?
There is a usual novice tendency to bike the nearest loop, which perhaps you first biked on, repeatedly. This is not a bad choice, regarded that you’re not scared of newer trails or bored! The best way to find the so-called daring and virgin mountain trails are usually made by the impulse.
Next time you spot a narrow trail that catches your attention while trotting, make sure to check it out!
7. Don’t make it a Hard Bargain
Amateur mountain bikers have a tendency to begin by making hard rules about their routine to avoid the falls, the dirty and the wrongly placed trees. The truth is how-much-so-ever you try, the dirt, falls and the random trees will always be part of the mountain biking. So chill and enjoy what makes you love yourself the most!
8. You never know from where trees come from!
The best you can do is to try your maximum to avoid bumping onto them because no matter what your dreams are, trees are darned strong, especially in the jungle trials.
9. If you do well, good things will come to you when in need
Mountain bikers are a thick community because we do anticipate or prepare for troubles or gatherings. Both, happens. If you help a fellow biker when his tyres are flat, who knows if you might get saved after the bumping the sturdiest tree on a lost trail?
10. The Thrill never ends
Mountain biking is eternal. If you’re feeling bored, understand that it’s time for new mountains!